Version 3.1 of Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook® is rolling out over the next 2-3 weeks with the following new features:
- New registry key for hiding the Synchronization Status dialog for new users
- Disabled services are now indicated in the Synchronization Status
- "Error reported" fix
Google Apps for Business, Government and Education
US English Only
How to access what's new:
1. Update Google Apps Sync
- If you installed Google App Sync: Updates are checked for and downloaded to your computer automatically.
- If your administrator installed Google Apps Sync: Updates are downloaded to your computer automatically, if your administrator enables automatic updates.
You can also download the latest version at any time from the Google Apps Sync download page.
2. For the update to go into effect:
If you have Windows XP: Restart your computer.
If you have Windows Vista: Restart Microsoft Outlook®.
For more information:
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates