Some enhancements to Google Calendar have been released:
- Snooze alerts: Ability to be reminded again after a pop-up notification.
- Hide calendar from the list: Ability to hide unwanted calendars from your list of calendars.
- Your primary calendar timezone is now synced to your display timezone.
Standard, Premier, Education, Team and Partner Editions
All languages supported by Google Calendar
How to access what's new:
- When alerted to an event via a pop-up notification and dismissing it, the calendar interface will show you an option to remind you again shortly. Click on that link if you want to be reminded of the event again.
- If you want to hide a particular calendar from your list of calendars, click on the drop down arrow to the right of the calendar name, then select 'Hide this calendar from the list'.
- You can adjust your display timezone in 'calendar settings' then in the 'general' section.
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates