Google Apps Directory Sync Release 1.6.14 introduces these new features for password synchronization:
- Support for binary LDAP password attributes, in plaintext, SHA1, and MD5.
- Synchronize a password only for new users, or for new and existing users.
- Set a default password for all new users.
- Force new users to change password on first login.
Premier, Education and Partner Editions
How to access what's new:
- Download the latest version of Google Apps Directory Sync at http://www.google.com/support/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=106368
For more information:
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates