Migrating from Microsoft Outlook® is now even easier for end-users with new Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook® tool
Released on 5/26/2010
Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook® is a new end-user tool that moves email, calendar and contact data from Outlook® profiles, PST files and Exchange accounts to Google Apps.
With Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook®, you can:
- Import mail, calendars, and personal contacts, either all at once or in separate stages
- Import only mail sent before or after a specific date
- Skip importing Junk E-mail and Deleted items
- Exclude specific mail folders from being imported (requires running the command-line utility)
- Monitor the progress of your migration
- Easily pause and resume the migration
- Run subsequent migrations that import only new data (not data that's already been imported)
Premier and Education Editions
How to access what's new:
- In the Google Apps control panel > Advanced Tools > User email uploads section, select the checkbox for ‘Allow users to upload mail using the Email Migration API’.
- Download the tool, install and migrate the data.
For more information:
Admin Help Centre
End-user Help Centre
Get these product update alerts by email
Subscribe to the RSS feed of these updates
Labels: Google Apps